Applying For A Temporary License

Please, first, let us know who you are and when you would like to come volunteer. Then, go to the South Dakota State Board of Dentistry website:”

Complete the following steps:

  • Download the Temporary Volunteer License Application
  • Fill out and follow all of the steps on the form
  • Remember to let us know when you begin the process, so that we can send you a letter verifing the dates of your service (Number 4 on the form)

Important: Get your information submitted one month prior to your start date, so we have time to work out any issues.

Dentist Working 2